- To reserve the property, you should complete and sign the Booking Form and return it with payment of an initial deposit of 30% of the rent. We ask you to do this within 5 days of receipt of the Booking Form and our email of confirmation.
- The balance of the final 70%, together with a damage deposit of £200 is payable no later than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of the booking.
- A damage deposit is required in case of damage to the property or its contents. We (the Owners) will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within 2 weeks after the end of the rental period.
- In the event of a cancellation, a refund of amounts paid (excluding initial deposit) will be made if we are able to re-let the property. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability, etc., since these are not covered by the Owners' insurance.
- The maximum number to reside at any time at the property should not be more than shown on the Booking Form (including all children), unless we have given written permission prior to arrival.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. If the property is left in an unacceptable condition, then we will make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs.
- Please tell us as soon as possible if there are any defects in the property or breakdown of appliances.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Client for:
- any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any appliance in the property or gardens.
- any loss, damage or injury which is the result of negligence on the part of the client.
- any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property 'shall be destroyed or substantially damaged' before the start of the rental period and in any such event, we shall, within 7 days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental property.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owner's liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
- In the unlikely event that the Client needs to complain, he or she should contact us so that he or she has the opportunity settle any problem during the stay. We cannot accept complaints made after the Client has returned home if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right during the Client's stay.
- Rental prices include all bed linen and towels (but please bring your own beach/river towels).